Fire Warden & Emergency Evacuation (3 hrs)
This non-accredited course is aimed at personnel who may be required to use fire extinguisher to respond to and confine small workplace emergencies.
- Australian Standard AS 3745 Emergency control organisation and procedures for buildings, structures & workplaces
- Roles & responsibilities
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Emergency evacuation drill (optional)
Training & Support Material
- Fire Warden & Emergency Evacuation Course Material
- Lunch is provided for most public 1 and 2 day course programs
- Participants require sufficient language and literacy levels to read and interpret procedures, safety data sheets, entry permits and write simple risk assessments. Assessment tasks also include written questionnaires and equipment inspection reports.
- Participants will be required to have the physical ability to perform some strenuous activities in the practical exercises.
Upon completion of our fire warden & emergency evacuation course participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Regular public courses are run at our venues in Emu Plains – Sydney, Edgeworth – Newcastle, Botany – Sydney, Wyong – Central Coast and Coniston – Wollongong. Please see our public course schedule at www.ctcsafety.com.au
Group Bookings & Onsite Training
The training can be delivered for a group at one of our training facilities or on site at your premises if you have suitable facilities including a training / induction room and access to a suitable practical area. For our training locations please visit www.ctcsafety.com.au
Attendees are required to wear suitable work clothes and fully enclosed shoes.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to www.ctcsafety.com.au for our full training course and booking conditions.