Hazardous Manual Tasks (Manual Handling) Awareness Course (1/2 Day)
This non-accredited awareness course is aimed at personnel who may be exposed to hazardous manual tasks at the workplace (i.e. lifting, carrying, awkward postures, twisting, stretching, etc.)
- Legislation and code of practice
- Hazardous manual tasks
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessment
- Determine and implement suitable risk controls
- Monitoring risk controls
- Recording risk assessments
- Communicating risk assessment findings to relevant personnel
Training & Support Material
- Hazardous Manual Tasks (Manual Handling) Awareness Course material
- Lunch is not provided in awareness courses
- Participants require sufficient literacy and numeracy levels to read and interpret policies and procedures, safety data sheets and sample permits.
There is no assessment for this hazardous manual handling awareness course.
Upon completion of our confined space awareness program participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Regular public courses are run at our venues in Emu Plains – Sydney, Edgeworth – Newcastle, Botany – Sydney, Wyong – Central Coast and Coniston – Wollongong. Please see our public course schedule at www.ctcsafety.com.au
Group Bookings & Onsite Training
The training can be delivered for a group at one of our training facilities or on site at your premises if you have suitable facilities including a training / induction room and access to a suitable practical area. For our training locations please visit www.ctcsafety.com.au
Attendees are required to wear suitable work clothes and fully enclosed shoes.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to www.ctcsafety.com.au for our full training course and booking conditions.